• 1
  • 2
  • 3

Supplier Join Now Ad

Cyprus Municipal Offices

Municipal Offices in Cyprus

Whether you are planning a religious ceremony or civil ceremony, you will need to apply for a Marriage License at the local Municipal Office. For religious ceremonies once you have applied for your Marriage License, you can then make arrangements at your chosen religious venue. Use the links below to find the contact details for the municipalities in each district.